Skye Bioscience name change from Emerald Bioscience reflects ‘limitless’ strategy to treat glaucoma
We at Skye are working hard to continue to effectively advance our mission on behalf of our shareholders as well as patients living with diseases with unmet medical needs.
What this current work environment has enabled us to also do is push the reset button, refine our focus and implement new operational efficiencies. Recently, our CEO, Punit Dhillon, talked with Christine Corrado at Proactive Investors and provided a company update. View the interview here.
5 Key Interview Highlights
- The rationale behind the name change to Skye Bioscience (OTC: SKYE) and the rebuild of the company and a new team.
- Background and status of Skye’s lead program focused on glaucoma and the discovery of cannabis and THC as it relates to therapeutic applications.
- Research update and insight into Skye’s collaboration with the University of Mississippi, our licensed prodrug THCVHS and the positive preliminary results in a head-to-head study with leading drugs on the market.
- New operational controls put in place to improve the probability of company success and precision around Skye’s clinical development program.
- Upcoming milestones for 2021 focused on clinical-enabling work for Skye’s glaucoma program.
To contact Skye’s Investor Relations team, call (949) 396-0330, email email@example.com or visit https://ir.skyebioscience.com.
– The Skye Team